So if are either:
- new to Ubuntu and would like to learn more and join the awesome translations community…
- not involved in translations but would like to know more about how Ubuntu is translated…
- an experienced translator that would like to ask questions or share your workflow…
… then this show is definitely for you.
Come along tomorrow and watch the introduction on how to get started, the general translations workflow, and participate by asking your questions!
- WHAT: Videocast – First Steps Translating Ubuntu
- WHEN: Thursday, Dec. 16th, 16:00 UTC
- WHERE: Ustream Ubuntu Translations channel
Note that if you wish to participate in the online chat, you’ll need to sign up for a ustream account (it doesn’t take more than a couple of minutes), but I’ll also be answering your questions on the #ubuntu-translators IRC channel on Freenode.
Talk to you all tomorrow!